Canada

Man, 54, dies after apartment fire in Drummondville

A 54-year-old man was seriously injured and later died after an apartment fire in Drummondville.

The fire broke out at the multiplex on St-Marcel St.

The Sûreté du Québec confirmed around 10:45 a.m. that the fire was under control and that no other people were injured.

The fire is believed to have started in the victim’s apartment.

Early indications are that the fire started accidentally and that a cooking fire could be the cause.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button