Ahead of the February 25, 2023, general elections, these are the offenses an electorate must abstain from during the electioneering periods.
See list below:
- Canvassing for votes
- Persuading any voter not to vote for any particular candidate
- Shouting slogans concerning the election
- Have any offensive weapon
- Exhibit, wear or tender any notice, symbol, photographs or party card referring to the elections
- Loiter without lawful execuse after voting or after being refused to vote
- Snatch or destroy any election material
- Convene, hold or attend any public meetings during the hours of the polls as may be prescribed.